The Uses and Symbolisms of Crystal Eggs
Eggs symbolize new beginnings. Just picture how a tiny chick hatched out of its shell to start a new life on earth to understand this symbolism.
Crystal healers believe that egg-shaped crystals are a powerful tool for people who desire to start a fresh new chapter in life. They bring about ‘miracles’ and ‘magic’ that smoothen transitions and complete transformations.
For Christians, eggs symbolize rebirth. As part of the Easter holiday tradition, ancient Romans would create Easter eggs made of precious and semi-precious stones to celebrate their renewed life before Christ.
Eggs also represent fertility and robust life force. If you’re looking to preserve your youthfulness and enliven your sexuality, crystal eggs are beneficial for you.
Practical Uses of Crystal Eggs
Because of their shape and charm, gemstone eggs hold a wide range of uses to different people. Below are just a few of them:
1. Gifts and collectibles - Egg hunting and giving is not only limited to kids during Easter. Adults also take part in the celebration by gifting and collecting crystal and porcelain eggs.
These eggs contain positive energies and what better way to spread these energies around than by accumulating them and sharing them with everyone.
2. Decoration - Crystal eggs are made of colourful stones. They instantly add a pop of colour and mystical charm to any corner of the room. They are also thought to strengthen the sense of family, life, and nature in the home.
3. Acupressure - Practitioners of this ancient art of healing utilize tools to apply pressure to tension points in the body. Among these tools are crystal eggs. Both ends of the egg are used to rub muscles and stimulate the circulation of blood and energy.
Since every crystal is made of a certain gemstone with unique healing properties, the use of crystal eggs in acupressure is said to provide double healing.
4. Facial tools - Gua sha, an alternative therapy that aims to move energy around the body, uses crystal eggs to enhance the flow of energy in the face and regenerate the skin for a healthier glow.
The Metaphysical Benefits of Crystal Eggs
Crystal eggs are rich in healing energy. In the world of metaphysical healing, eggs are associated with the following healing properties:
1. Boosts the effectiveness of prayer - As a symbol of life and miracles, crystal eggs sharpen the power of prayers. During prayer and meditation, simply hold a crystal in your hand. The stone will release vibrations that will amplify your prayers so you can send your message directly to the higher being you believe in, be it to God or the Universe.
2. Breaking old and unhealthy habits - Egg represents rebirth. And a crystal egg can assist you in breaking negative thought patterns, as well as old habits that don’t serve you well. In effect, it gives you the strength and resolve to start new healthier habits.
Crystal eggs are also tools you can use to develop a healthy mindset that will result in healthy lifestyle choices. Success in giving up old habits may not happen overnight, but crystal eggs empowers you to take the first step.
3. Attracting good feng shui - Being a symbol of fertility, crystal eggs are ideal for couples who are trying to conceive. Feng shui has it that placing a crystal egg in the bedroom increases the chances of pregnancy and promotes safe childbirth.
Crystal eggs are also beneficial for businesses, especially for entrepreneurs who are embarking on a new venture. Eggs provide more courage and increased success to hard working business owners.
Popular Crystal Eggs and Their Benefits
Wonder which eggs to start working with? Here are some gemstone eggs and the benefits they carry:
We all know rose quartz to be the ultimate love stone. It is the best crystal to work with if you want to attract any forms of love into your life, including self-love. When used to encourage self-love, a Rose Quartz egg can free you from unrealistic expectations and negative energies.
Rose Quartz imparts sensitivity and empathy towards yourself and others. It also promotes fertility and reduces stress.
This universal healing crystal is useful in healing the chakras and increasing positive energy. Meditating with a crystal quartz egg will also lead you to spiritual awakening and renewal. That on top of calming your mind and activating your chakras.
Another popular crystal egg is amethyst, which helps its user connect to their spiritual sides and activate their psychic abilities. Amethyst is also the stone of wisdom and charity.
The name Selenite is derived from the moon goddess Selene. Selenite is the stone of reconciliation. It is also the best stone to work with when you want to receive spiritual guidance, clarity of thought, and inner peace.
It is said that placing Selenite eggs in all corners of your home increases peace and safety.
Made of quartz and many other minerals, shiva lingam is a sacred stone of the Hindu religion in India. It stimulates the energy of the body and accelerates spiritual healing and growth (as it is associated with the crown chakra).
Representing masculine and feminine energies, shiva lingam is commonly used to treat sexual problems.
Yearning for spiritual growth and maturity? An agate egg can help increase your spiritual awareness. It is said to expand a person’s sensitivity and vision, plus it promotes rational thought.
Keeping an agate egg in your pocket is also believed to protect you from negative energies wherever you go.
A labradorite egg is perfect for you if you desire for success in your creative or business pursuits. Meditating with this egg widens the imagination, increases creativity, and fuels enthusiasm. It can also attract good luck and success.
Tips in Choosing Your Crystal Egg
Now that you know how eggs work and the popular crystals, let’s get into the ways of selecting your own crystal eggs.
Choose based on the healing benefit you need, or let your intuition guide you to what your soul requires at the moment. This depends on your intentions, desires, and the things you want to attract in your life.
When shopping online, closely look at the photos and pay attention to the particular egg that tugs at your attention.
If you’re looking for a rock shop where you can get your hands on a wide collection of crystal eggs, you’ve come to the right place. StoneBridge Imports carries wholesale crystal gemstone eggs for various purposes. Discover your options here.
How to Use Crystal Healing Eggs. (n.d.). Satin Crystals. Accessed at https://satincrystals.com/pages/how-to-use-crystal-healing-eggs
Easter Gemstone Eggs and Meanings. (n.d.). Mystic Self. Accessed at https://www.mysticalone.com/blog/easter-gemstone-eggs-and-meanings
Sissons, C. (2017, December 23). Gua sha: What you need to know. Medical News Today. Accessed at https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320397
Oakes, L. (n.d.). Shiva Lingam: Increase Vitality & Pranic Energy. Healing Crystals for You. Accessed at https://www.healing-crystals-for-you.com/shiva-lingam.html
Acupressure for Pain and Headaches. (n.d.). Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. Accessed at https://www.mskcc.org/cancer-care/patient-education/acupressure-pain-and-headaches
Ray, M. (n.d.). What Do Eggs Have to Do with Easter? Britannica. Accessed at https://www.britannica.com/story/what-do-eggs-have-to-do-with-easter
Discovering the Power of Generator Crystals
Like their name implies, Generator crystal points generate massive amounts of powerful healing energies. They have a pyramidal or conical shape, with six equilateral sides or faces that meet at the tip of the termination. They are typically used as an energy tool in crystal rituals.
Energize Your Heart Chakra with Crystal Hearts
Heart-shaped crystals restore the healthy alignment of your heart chakra so your life will be filled with love, joy, and compassion. As a result, you’ll become more attuned to yourself and connected to the world.
Achieving Total-Body Healing with Crystal Wands
Crystal wands are a vital tool in spiritual rituals. Since ancient times, shamans and metaphysicians have been using wands for healing, cleansing, and purification. Made of a variety of materials, crystal wands are said to have the ability to focus or direct energy through their tips in one direction.
Crystal Skulls: How They Work, Their Storied Origins
For the average person, what comes to mind when they think of skulls are horror movies, death, danger, and occult practices. In some cultures, however, skulls are a symbol of light, life, and new beginnings.